i am astounded

1. 333 Posts.
    In reply to zzedzz post ‘re future fund rip off’
    Dear zzedzz you are missing the understanding of the situation, where the $90 bil allotted to the Fed public servants is far in excess of what this country can afford, there is simply too many wealth consumers and fewer and fewer wealth generators. This is what happened to Argentina.

Mr Costa NSW MP in his special financial report stated there was 20% too many Public servants in NSW, that equates to 66,000. Far in excess to the number Mr Debnam wanted to reduce. What did the unions want to do? They wanted to have him sacked, pity they didn’t. I dare say there is a similar over abundance of Public Servants in the Commonwealth structure.

I say again, wake up Australia!

I can remember the time before GST, capital gains tax, excessive land tax, extortoinal stamp duty, rampaging local govt rates and on and on I could go. We actually had better schools, hospitals and services than we have now.
    The next to be hit will be water and electricity for incompetent politicians to reap more for their excesses and mates.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.