CTD 0.29% $13.65 corporate travel management limited

Alright, since this post 6 weeks ago, CTD's share price has been...

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Alright, since this post 6 weeks ago, CTD's share price has been on a merry journey all the way to 14+ and now down to sub 10 again. As you would gather from the share price, things are looking more and more grim for CTD. Unlike WEB and FLT they have not raised capital. The opportunity was certainly there at higher prices, when there was a lot more optimism around for a generously priced capital raising. Not so now. Nevertheless, it is now a matter of when not if CTD undertakes a capital raising.
    You need go back to the 30/3/20 announcement. Cash flows were stressed based on no international travel globally (for corporate travel reasons) for 6 months and limited domestic activity for the same period. Qantas's announcement that they see non return to even a semblance of international travel till mid 2021 should have been (and was from a share price perspective) a massive shot across the bow. To travel internationally even for bereavement reasons to NZ for example, Australians require the permission of the Federal government. In what fantasy land are people travelling for corporate reasons internationally from September!
    For me the risk (I mean capital loss from an investment) is greater now than it was 6 weeks ago (even at 9.69).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.65
Change
-0.040(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.997B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.76 $14.01 $13.58 $13.00M 945.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 30169 $13.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.66 29852 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.