K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

i am back by high food prices and us drought

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20045
    Hi Guys

I have bought back my ELM shares as I couldn’t resist to those very low prices. I was actually looking to buy in around 90c, but the sp pushed down too quickly from that level down to mid 50c and gave me the opportunity to buy it back very cheap.

My first target sp is 90c, then $1.20 which was the share placement price to big boys.

My main reason to buy it back is not that ELM is holding the best and purest potash stock in the world. I always knew that and posted my thoughts and research here before. Now, ELM is starting to drill the Dogou area. This area also contains a very high K2O grades. We'll see that soon.

My main reason to buying it back is ELM is too cheap at this price, plus the US drought which has reached to extreme levels this month. Soy bean and corn prices have gone up to record levels now. The corn belt in US is nearly all damaged.

This drought will cause the world food prices to rise even to higher levels. Accordingly the demand for potash will increase in next year, and that will bring higher potash prices as the suppliers will get bully on the sales agreements which will be made after Sept. 2012.

This happened in 2010 and 2011. You can see my post and graphics “potash price inrease with food crisis in 2011” on ELM thread on 30/11/2010 (Source: Click here)

And I said on this post in 2010; “ELM's stock price will go up significantly with the high potash prices in 2011.”

Therefore, ELM will easly be able to finance its project or be a takeover target soon.

Now see the “FAO Food Price Index” here : Source: Click here

Current U.S. Drought Monitor: Source: Click here

12-week US drought animation : Source: Click here

RECENT US DROUGHTS Source: Click here

“The 2008-2011 California drought continued through 2010 and did not end until March 2011. The drought shifted east during the Summer of 2011 to affect a large portion of the Southwest and Texas...

In 2011, intense drought struck much of Texas and a large portion of the Southwest bringing much of the region its worst drought seen since the Dust Bowl years of the 1930s. Most of the drought in Texas ended or had it impacts ease by Spring and Summer 2012 as precipitation returned to the region...

In 2012, much of the US had drought conditions develop through the late Winter and Spring months and lasting into the Summer, creating the 2012 North American drought. Meanwhile, severe to extreme drought developed in the lower Midwest and Ohio Valley as well as the southern and central Rockies… The combination of high heat and severe drought has resulted in weather patterns not seen since 1988, 1954, and the Dust Bowl and Great Depression years of the 1930s to some areas, especially the lower Midwest.”

CURRENT US DROUGHT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.