SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

i am back in

1. 12,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3776
    Promissed not to post until 10c got hit. Ok, not there yet but got my order at 10c SSNO partly filled.

I got name called and laughed at when sp was 17.5c . Never wrote negative about the company, just stated what the trading facts regarding SSN were. Nothing has changed, despite the great future and the cash SSN is generating, traders / investors rather prefer the risky companies over the more secure ones. They rather get burnt instead investing in their future. Anyway, don't worry anymore. If the heads hit 10c or lower SSN will recieve a t/o offer, this is too tempting for the US comps which missed out on the "carving up" of the new playing fields to let that opportunity passing by.

And even if Terry and his team will reject any offer, just the fact that someone wants SSN will send sp back to 20c.

If the Aussies and Yanks can't distingush between value and non value then its their fault.

I got new funds and will buy at any new lower 0.5 c level. I missed the great opportunities at the height of the GFC. SSN is now another chance that should not be missed.

I hope you can forgive me that I haven't waited for the heads getting hit at 10c. Am I really so "bad" that some put me on their "Ignore List" ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.