SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1082

1. 4,431 Posts.
    U misunderstand D 4 E.
    D 4 E means that the debt or a part of it will be converted to NEW equity.
    That does not mean that the existing equity will be exchanged for the debt.
    There are lot of issues to be considered and lot of water to flow under the bridge before the debt is converted into new shares.
    UR concerns re the number of new shares to be issued are out of UR misunderstanding the mechanics of it , the options that are available in converting debt to new equity and the price at which new shares will be issued and when and in what form they will be issued.
    Keep one thing in mind that no one has full information at hand including SGH, BOD and the new senior lenders.
    It is very clear that SGH BOD has been fighting hard to protect the interests of shareholders when it comes to dilution.Whatever bashers may make it sound, i dont see any break down of relationship and understanding between the senior lenders and SGH BOD.
    New lenders are cool and calm and know that they are in it for the long term and it is not something that is going to be over in days.
    I expect the outcome of D 4 E to be far more favourable to the SGH SH as well inspite of what many may think or feel.
    Time will tell a story.
    They are all entitled to their opinion as long as they dont sound insulting and pushing holders to exit their holdings.
    Keep smiling as this is getting more interesting than ever as SGH has just started playing its moves on the chess board that they have set up well and v v patiently.
    IMO.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.