SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1085

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Good on yuh Krispy

Still in fine form.

Oh! ... I hope ... so much ... that holders have their day in the sun, one day soon.

I'm inclined to agree with you.

Something I've considered for some time is that SGH has been slowly building it's arsenal of ammunition for when it decides to start it's comeback.

My reasoning is based on a notion I've had, (in the absence of anything of substance), about how SGH always seems to have a good relationship with banks and lenders.

Despite the calculations of the bulls - SGH never seems to have much trouble getting more dosh. And there's no doubt lenders know what they're lending in to. There must be more accountants poring over SGHs books and future prospects you can poke a stick at.

SGH must already know what the outcome of the CAs is likely to be and what it has to do to minimise damage, if any - and on the other side of the coin, to inflict as much recovery as it can on those it deems negligent.

And forming a strategy takes time.

No matter what we want to think about SGH slack DD, there was a whole bunch of other organisations who obviously didn't pick up on what was going on back in Quindell days - so whatever they ALL thought was the situation was obviously well camouflaged - let's face it, it went pear-shaped almost immediately after the deal was done.

Maybe now is the time that strategy starts to happen.

I hope so, this has gone on too long.

I'm looking forwards to the day when we holders can pop the corks out of the spumante and bathe in the sunlight - and the bears will have to go looking for new soft targets for the benefit of their schadenfreude.

It'll be fun again - it hasn't been for too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.