SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-115

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Steve I appreciate your response.

However, whatever you are on I don't want any of it.

I don't say the Quindell business was a very good buy. But we have what we have.

And over time our integration into the UK and even perhaps Europe may benefit from that acquisition.

The business is not worthless but would take some tuning. So patience on that front is required.

And who knows. We may still have unfinished business with the due diligence entities charging us for that purchase. Unknowns yes. However, if we take action on this and win we could have 100s of millions of AUD coming our way.

And then the NIHL which no longer is on our balance sheet due to the new accounting rules. Does that make our NIHL cases worthless? Of course not. We may have a situation now that when the insurance companies (like Krispy mentioned) find out we are not going away they will actually deal with the situation instead of punishing innocent victims (our clients) by putting in delay tactics.

And then the escrow with the independent barrister's opinion worth up to AUD 81mil.

And then the restructuring and performance improvement plans almost completed and we should see the 'fruits' from this soon.

So will I sell my quality SGH share for $0.125?

No.

We may be sitting on a gold mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.