SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1162

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Braintot,

25c is 2.5x the current share price. On what reasonable basis would a DFE occur at this price? Are you anticipating positive news before the end of May/June when the AFR reports the recapitalisation plan is due to be completed by?

Re. the 95% dilution, I'm just quoting what I read, which has now been reiterated / published multiple times. I don't land at 85% or a different number because I have no unique information on this like you. Genuinely, aren't you troubled that the AFR seems to have been accurate in its reporting for the past 6 or so months? No denying it reports with a negative agenda but all the negative stuff has come to pass!

There are lots of creative ways to cut the cake but it would certainly be reckless journalism for the AFR to report a number and stick with it if it had an insider also purporting that whilst a decision has yet to be made it may in fact be somewhat lenient to SHs.

I balance this view against any immediate prospective rocket ship returns resulting from holding through the recap and it just seems like a reckless gamble. At least with a poker machine they occasionally give you the feature to make you think you have a chance of winning your money back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.