SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

@Sandvik - you'll have to forgive people here if they are a...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @Sandvik - you'll have to forgive people here if they are a little suspicious - you've popped up out of nowhere and immediately found yourself in violent agreement with one of the board's most prolific, one-eyed uprampers who has been cheerleading this stock all the way down from at least $0.34.

They post something... then you reply to their post agreeing with everything they said.
    I'm not saying this is the case for you and SWC - however - the behaviour we are seeing from you is exactly how "sock puppet" accounts appear to the casual observer. As SWC would tell you - HotCopper is full of people trying to lure unsuspecting investors to sell their shares through misinformation, lies and distortions - so I'm sure you will understand people here being somewhat suspicious of your sudden "fully-formed" appearance and seeming 100% agreement with SWC's rampant cheerleading.

Anyway - acting on the presumption you are exactly what you claim to be... a new investor...

I'm curious as to what research you have done to give you such confidence at such an interesting point in the company's existence?

We've heard lots of potential positives from SWC about Watchstone billions, escrow millions, multiple CAs and NIHL hires - all future money of course - along with the usual about "SGH board working with new lenders to the benefit of all stakeholders" - perhaps not realising where shareholders rank on that list.

In spite of these all being public knowledge, the share price hasn't really moved - which suggests that the market doesn't put quite as much value in them as SWC - or perhaps other issues (e.g. potential debt-for-equity?) might be weighing things down.

So - were there any "red flags" at all from your research? Or do you see only good times ahead?

How do you see things unfolding for SGH over the next 3, 6, 12 months?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.