SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

It does not help twisting the information. I agree, when are you...

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    It does not help twisting the information.

I agree, when are you going to stop?

Facts are that the shorts are covering and have been for some time.

I agree, there has been a very small decrease in open short positions. However, like numerous people have pointed out to you, a 0.37% change over 3 months (your elected time period) is inconsequential (that means not significant). Your efforts to do a song and dance about 1.3 millions shares traded (positions closed) is an obvious effort to confuse the situation because 1.3 million shares is apparently a big number! Do you honestly think people are that stupid? The share price has also decreased by a greater margin over the same 3 month time period, 3.03% in fact. So those two facts combined, the open shorts are basically unchanged and the share price has sunk a little lower. Your story doesn't even make sense! I'm not quite sure why you bother...

Share price 2 May was $0.0910 and 1 June it was $0.097. It may fall a bit today but you must admit it seems to have stabilised.

The share price closed at $0.093 (down 4.13%), are you worried someone is trying to get your shares for cheap?

Anything else is painting the chart.

Don't really understand what you mean... images of you finger painting and eating paint when your Mum isn't looking spring to mind.

Stay with the facts and you will get respected.

I am already respected I'd be worried if I had your respect so let's agree that we'll never respect each other. Deal.

I like my coffee without milk and sugar.

Why don't we commit to meet in person at the next AGM? I was at the last one and met several posters from here. We could hug it out like Ari Gold? I could also bring you that coffee, SGH's shout! Of course we all know that isn't possible, you shy from the real world. C'mon, tell us something about you SWC? It's Friday night after all, well at least from where I'm seated maybe a few more hours for you yet lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.