SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

If I was 10 minutes out I apologise for the oversight to the...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    If I was 10 minutes out I apologise for the oversight to the forum. I hope nobody jumped in at 4.20pm and then had to wait till next morning to get hands on their quality SGH shares. It must have been an awful wait ;(

My point of the exercise was not the exact time but rather that the shares almost every day is cheaper right in the end of the session. To me that looks like share price manipulation or painting the chart as Krispy would have said. So of course if I was to buy I would wait until the last minute to get the cheapest price (if that time is 4.10pm so be it).

That brings us into the subject of who would like the share price to look worse than it actually is?

Your guess is as good as mine but it could be shorters who want to paint a picture of a falling share price where it is in fact fairly level.

I know that these people will keep trying to create fear and fiction but why would I care. Short term share prices do not affect long term investors.

I know that by reading the announcements (I have been pretty good at that in the past) the picture is getting clearer that we are kicking back.

A lawsuit of $1billion together with 50million pound escrow can pay a few bills and a bit of interest.

I know that Watchstone has not got $1billion sitting there but we don't know how our claims are put together.

Are other entities involved? Insurance?

We just don't know at this stage.

End of June we should know more.

Is it worth the wait?

To me it is

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.