SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-146

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    SWC: your response - like almost everything you post - is not worth considering seriously. I know what I did successfully for more than 30 years, although I have no means of knowing what you did. Nothing cerebral, that's for sure. The only thing you would be able to educate me about is writing nonsense - not a single one of your posts has any basis in reality. You just shout: "buy, buy, buy", quoting a whole range of reasons why you think the price should be higher, none of which hold any water. Never mind time being your friend - prayer would be more appropriate.

Face it. SGH isn't worth a row of beans and shareholders are now reliant on the generosity of second division lenders (at best) who've acquired first division lenders' debt at a huge discount to face value.

Re their security, you are so simple you think I was suggesting WIP would be 'fire-sold' if SGH went into administration. I have no means of knowing what the outcome will be, but one of the options available to an administrator would be to sell the various town, regional or even national practices of SGH/SGS as going concerns, in which case the administrator would receive fair value for WIP (and debtors). Make no mistake, there's plenty of security to repay debt bought for 25% of its face value. My guess is that the primary lenders, having made full provision in past years' accounts, didn't want to risk bad publicity with further reputational damage, if they were the ones forced to pull the plug. Enter the hyenas.

That's as much as I want to say. I don't normally engage with people of such limited understanding and I don't intend to start now. As long as people ignore what you say, they shouldn't be further damaged. Have you thought of advising Andrew Grech what to do? You'd make a great couple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.