SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1564

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Thanks for the response.

I fail to see how your example of a former hedge fund manager fraud is relevant to this case?

If we are going down the road of a D4E (they told us we were) then there are issues such as company valuations etc.

How do you value an international law firm such as Slater and Gordon?

I have said several times that this is a job is for the experts at SGH and our new lenders as they have the information in front of them and we don't. Still not an easy job.

My take is that SGH will be valued as a going concern using perhaps the discounted cash flow method (using estimated future earnings) and perhaps even relative valuation as well.

http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~adamodar/pdfiles/valn2ed/ch22.pdf

We don't have access to that information so all we do is speculating. I am speculating that we will get out the other end surviving and others may think we are not.

Maybe that is why I am a shareholder and you are not?

My belief is that we have done nothing wrong when we bought Quindell we were simply cheated. I don't know this for sure but we will perhaps find out when we file the paper work for the $1billion law suit of Watchstone (we don't know how this is set up) and the escrow claim of 50million pound.

These claims will in my opinion be relevant when the company is valued.

The business itself I think is just about to show a positive cash flow. We will soon find out that also. I base my thinking on the recent cash flow improvements half year to half year and the performance improvement plans being executed to restore financial performance.

Anyway enough speculation.

I read the announcements in the recent weeks as positive but that is me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.