SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1573

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have answered this before but I'll do so again as you seem to have missed it. I was bullish (not ramping - plenty of others were doing that) after being taken in by the lies that were being and had been told about what was going on.

If you call being realistic about what's likely to happen "dangerous and manipulative" then it's fine by me. You just keep on believing in the tooth fairy. Follow the advice of SWC and others - I'm sure it will be good for you as you'll probably at least learn something useful about life and the markets.

Plenty of others have changed their views on this company, which I very much doubt ever actually made the profits that were stated in its accounts. It makes perfect sense to change one's views when the circumstances one becomes aware of fundamentally change. At least I got 30c and 24c for my shares and put the money into other shares that fortunately allowed me to recover my losses and more.

How are you getting on as a holder, djroberts? You'd do better directing your anger elsewhere - I'm just telling it as I see it. When SWC and others stop peddling lies, then I'll stop posting. I don't care if you don't like it, because it's a public board and I can express whatever reasonable views I like. So far I've done a lot better with my predictions than SWC, Ktech and a few other blatant rampers have, yet I'm the dangerous and manipulative one? What are he and they, after telling everyone to buy ever since and continually since the price was multiples higher than it is now?

And you, always calling SGH a hold, no matter what the situation is and no matter what news is issued?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.