SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Thanks Steve, I used the term "special case" because SGH future...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks Steve,

I used the term "special case" because SGH future is tightly bound to staff expertise and morale rather than other tangible assets. The managers know it and I'd wager so do the hedge funds.

The share buy back was only $250K from memory so is fairly trivial in the scheme of things.

I didn't mention WTG but if SGH gobbles up the whole company after winning the law suit that hasn't commenced yet they could pass ownership to the hedge funds to partially defray debt.

I was working from the spreadsheet with various scenarios that you devised and in fact IF the dilution was 70% the SP could end up much higher than I suggested although the hedge fund would probably get them at a significantly lower price.

My feeling is that the share price is being controlled by large players at the moment and for example is over 25% lower than Morningstar gives as Fair Value (12.6c at the moment on the nabtrade site).

I must admit being tired of hearing about the shorters all the time as I don't think what they do makes a lot of difference, so SwC can you put that on the backburner please and just concentrate on cheering us up with the other relevant details? Until bad news comes along why not expect good news; the depressors have been gloating for too long over a conclusion that is not foregone. We all have an idea of what the worst could be, and also an idea of what the best should be ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.