SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1676

1. 12,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    There was only one transaction- that is why I included my course of sales- minus from one account plus to another- sold at a loss--
    I really don't get that caught up in reading too much into these conspiracies - you can really get yourself convinced it is more interesting or important than it actually is....

For example on anther co- there was endless buying from a broker - it kept showing up regularly - in the change of substantial holdings notices - so the thread got excited- months later that one went bust and the shares ended up getting dumped on market- which devastated the SP -
    Now that does not mean the SP cannot recover when there is clarity - however that depends more on the progress of the company, than what day to day buying and selling does- just remember that-
    There are a million reasons why people buy and sell - and in reality we will never know - and it is none of our business- sort of -
    More importantly- focus on the chart- it usually tells you what you need to know-
    What I am trying to say is that we really have no way of knowing the reason for the transfer- the logical reason is that it is EOFY tax loss selling-- that is my opinion- but remember I am not an accountant- however I try to be logical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.