SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1711

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "That is why the modern world to valuate companies use the discounted cash flow method incorporating estimated FUTURE cash flows".............

..........what does 'valuate' mean, SWC? Do professionals who have the full inside information you refer to have crystal balls that allow them to see FUTURE cash flows ('valuate' them even?) that include the £637m lawsuit against a company worth about 10% of that amount and which denies the claim totally? No wonder it's so complicated - not that this should concern you because you won't be part of anything that comes from 'valuating' anything.

Does your 'relevant' research of large law firms that on average make a net profit margin of 19% take into account the fact that their business models don't assume a huge percentage of their income deriving from contingent or conditional fee arrangements? More to the point, are they crippled by huge debt incurred by pitifully weak and (some might say) less than open and truthful management such that the entire future of their firms lie in the hands of secondary lenders who make salt water crocodiles appear gentle and caring by comparison, such is their rich history of converting non-performing debt into equity, in the process squeezing out all other equity participators for next to nothing?

............"History is useful in some instances "..................indeed it is, SWC. In this case it tells us that you have been screaming "buy SGH" since the price of the shares was multiples of what it is today. This delinquent advice has been backed up by data and reasoning a child of about 12 with little or no experience of the real world would be able to drive a coach and horses through, such has been its inappropriateness and naivety. You are a danger to anyone to anyone who takes even a modicum of notice of what you say the situation is in SGH and what is likely to happen. Despite multiple requests to do so, you continue to refuse point blank to tell anyone what you do for a living that qualifies you to be the expert you try to come across as. You are anything but an expert - I won't say what you are - best to let others decide for themselves.

For existing holders SGH is as good as finished; that much is clear. Everyone is just waiting for the final killer blow to be delivered which, if history is anything to go by, will be news of near total wipeout of existing holders. Anchorage isn't interested in you and people like you - your money was spent in the past; they don't regard you as owning any worthwhile part of the mythical SGH future you speak of - and you don't and you won't (unless they let you buy shares on the other side of wipeout - sorry, D4E).

Other than as above, SGH is probably a cracking investment - or it will be if it ever stops losing money.

I am in no way criticising you SWC, just trying to help you.

But that's just me

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.