SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1732

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Albert Einstein observed that the difference between genius and stupidity is that there are limits to genius.

Well the genius decision by SGH to purchase PSD from QPP was it's own choice.
    They were not coerced.
    They did not rely on QPP accounting practices.
    They claim they did extensive dd and applied their own model as a basis to claim the purchase would be accretive (a whopping 30% accretive!).

I think we can agree they royally screwed up the purchase and/or execution.
    An honest BOD would frankly admit to their mistake and form a plan to address the problems of execution.
    Lenders might offer reasonable D4E terms in such a situation but currently they must view SGH BOD as suspect. That is not a good starting point for SGH to negotiate the terms of a deal.

Investors must be reeling from the hypocrisy of AG's own statements as they clearly show why confidence in SGH has all but disappeared.

It is a mistake to confuse the ongoing SFO investigation into QPPs previous accounts when SGH clearly stated on multiple occasions they did not rely on QPPs accounting practice's.

The misrepresentation case smacks of desperation, the last straw a drowning company is trying to clutch.

Do understand the risk you run as a SGH shareholder as the BOD has a vested interest in keeping their position for as long as they can. Sure it screws investors but it offers them the chance to keep up appearances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.