SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1738

1. 12,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Well - now thanks for your reply- The information is not clearly visible or easy to find- Some companies make this info easily visible some do not.
    I did have a look on the sgh website and the asx site- but alas would have to dig to find it-

Now that information is almost a year old- hence my question to any of the long term holders that may keep up to date with such info?

I would think that it is important to find out the who and how much they are holding it is rather pertinent in this moment.

And as you don't know about charts however have commented that there are a lot of if's and maybe's,
    I am assuming your analysis may be a guess, based on something else.

So if you can provide the up to date information as a holder, maybe check the registry and let us know- it would be great as then we may be able to solve the if's and maybes...

Don't think the SP will bounce wildly without some spectacular news- Things like this can go sideways for a very long time...

The flatline is what I am trying to gather information to determine the next direction- but I can wait to see the direction- other's may want to try to solve it beforehand?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.