SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1769

1. 5,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    Not much more to say until more events unfold . Its all speculation and who knows where the chart will go . If there is good news , there will most likely be a break up , bad news ...maybe a trend down . For the next six weeks I think its just a simple waiting game until the 2nd half result comes out . There certainly is a lot of info out there and some good views on this platform . Some crazy s hite as well . Roll the dice I say . Game on. If ur feeling adventurous get aboard , the ride could be good . If u dont like the risks remain a spectator . There are simply too many influencing factors in this situation to make even the most pain staking analysis meaningful. Public companies aren't transparent - the half year report is about 50 pages long ..and the last full year report is about 100 pages long . I reckon this stock is going to sink or fly mainly on sentiment . Theres only so much one can say , without sounding like a broken record .Think I'll come and check the "nest egg" in about 2 weeks . Lol .

Over & out

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.