SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-1823

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I wholeheartedly agree that time is the killer, that and a thousand cuts.
    A quick resolution would be good, but one that reflects the truth is much more satisfying to me.

Don't forget time allows professional investors to rinse the range bound SGH until sh's have to leave just to preserve their sanity (and meagre cash).

I'm that WTG holder btw, I have held both QPP/WTG and SGH and still hold a few (literally) SGH.
    it doesn't mean I'm impartial but it does mean i have an appreciation the perspectives of both sides.

SGH will certainly lose their case against WTG if measured by the the wide-eyed claims of SWC that this will mean ~£600 to them.
    So best case a small cash injection and then back to the mercy of the lenders and a D4E that will hurt the invested.imho there will be more to come.

The D4E will only be the start of the games from the hedge funds, they will profit from churning the shares keeping the sp range bound for ages.
    Plenty of innocent punters will join on both sides and keep this a traders dream as professionals syphon off gains on both sides.
    Even a small win will be insignificant if MB decide the rachet up their action against SGH when they see cash they can exploit.

atb
    JS
    Last edited by JustStayin: 23/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.