SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-75

1. 4,431 Posts.
    Few facts to rememebr/refresh.
    SGH was 40 cents the day before MB filed CA in the court.
    Fall below 10 cents was caused by the barrister's group in VIC sending a letter to its members.
    SGH has bounced from 6.5 to 14 cents on 63 million volume ,its highest volume on an up day ever i think on the news that
    it will remain
    solvent,new lenders apart from giving special incentives to staff, will inject funds to stabilise operations.
    This move down from 14 cents to 12 cents has come on miniscule volume and can be just minor profit taking unlike in the past when SGH has quickly given back all
    its gains.
    It appears new lenders see value in SGH and good future in its stock performance as well.
    It is very unlikely under this scenario that there will B any massive dilution to the
    degree
    that is being
    floated around
    by all the well wishers of SGH and its long suffering shareholders as the intrinsic value of SGH as a compabny and its stock is still pretty high
    as discussed in my previous messages which i think is the reason of new lenders coming in at this juncture.
    Market seems to agree with this view so far.
    Looks like remaining LT holders diggin in for the final ANN that will certainly make history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.