SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-783

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    If share price was based on fundamentals alone then it would be purely mathematical every day for every company. It's priced at 1 c based on fundamentals today, but that's not the value those willing to hold the stock for many years are projecting. So they don't sell out unless they miss the boat.

Yes, it's true the boat could sink entirely. that's a real risk right now. It all depends on how you rationalize the situation. Personally I believe the company is in trouble right now. However, I don't have all the information, including knowledge of what's being worked out behind closed doors. Nobody on this forum does (do tell if you do). I don't have a crystal ball either, so there is no certainty of what tomorrow will bring. I could be hit by a bus and none of this will matter. So I make a calculated decision to risk a calculated sum for a potential killing if it survives the storm, or a total loss of what I'm willing to live with if it doesn't.

I've said it before. They're not good at doing business, but they're a good law firm. Given the chance they can make money just being lawyers. Lot's of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.