SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Current value of SGH = disounted estimated future cash flows You...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Current value of SGH = disounted estimated future cash flows

You don't know what these discounted estimated future cash flows will be.

Let the experts from SGH and our new lenders work that one out.

Remember you worked out a share price of $3 based on reasonable estimations of $800mil revenue and 15% net profit?

What really counts is the performance of SGH when restructuring and performance improvement plans have been completed and embedded.

The whole point of any D4E would be the reduction of the debt. In that regard the current value of SGH is important.

Remember when this is getting worked out SGH and our new lenders have the finger on the pulse in regards to the significant issues such as;
    - future earnings
    - potential lawsuit of Watchstone and/or advisors of UK purchase
    - + much much more.

Remember that research has shown what hedge funds more likely than not will create value for existing shareholders by putting pressure on management to improve the business. In essence our new lenders and current share holders are in the same boat. We want a successful business.

And did I forget to mention? Any deal may have to go through me as a shareholder and I vote

You must agree Steve that it is funny that every time I mention the 22.5mil SGH shorts caught in low daily volumes (ie can't get out) this forum gets very tense?

Have you got a take on that issue?

If 1mill of SGH shorts were to cover today what do you think the share price would be come to the closure today?

As a share holder can I live with the above? Yes I can

As a non-share holder can you live with the above?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.