SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-851

1. 1,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    The current MC is below $32 million and new debt owners who have accessed to company's records have approved $40 million debt facility for 3 years. In my view, this is a big vote of confidence and share price respond accordingly. I believe SP will be back to 10 cents on tomorrow. Lenders must be thinking the company would be able to pay back $40 million loan and at least the interest payments of the existing loan within the next three years. D4E has not happened yet, suggests that AG is not giving into lenders conditions that easily. He did not give into banks' demands and banks had to sell off their debt. Yes, AG made a huge mistake on the acquisition, but that was mainly due to cooked books by the UK company ( do not forget that they are being investigated for fraud ) and unfortunate unforeseen subsequent policy changes in the UK. Nothing is wrong with his leadership. Everyone who knows the in and out of the company seems to think that AG is the ideal man to turn this ship around. The board knows it, previous lenders knew it, and the new lenders know it. It is just a matter of time. I can wait for 3 years because I firmly believe SP will be at least 10 times from the current price by that time. To be honest with you, if I had more funds, I would buy whatever shares available below 10 cents. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.