SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am back. So is SGH, page-855

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    spot on mirren well said

I think every new trader/investor struggles with selling and watching from the sidelines for a clear market signal, doesnt matter if you buy in higher if the market TA and FA are now multiples better than when you sold to protect capital. Their ego is encased and protected in a veneer of denial rather than exposed and embracing reality, where it will learn, evolve and mature.

Its like high level amateurs in any sport, they are often just as physically capable as professional players but they lack the mental discipline and focus to perform consistently. Almost everyone has that golf story or bowling story where they played the perfect game like a pro, but they cant make a living out of it, same applies to the the stockmarket.

What these bulls on his forum dont understand or deny @Krispytech @Successwillcome @denbo @djroberts is that if you treat the stockmarket like its the bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, you are down 3 runs with 2 strikes and 2 outs and need to hit it out of the park to win, the chances of you pulling off a walk off grand slam are almost non existent, and you are basically a gambler anyway, so that if you do manage it you will just lose your money on the next 100 gambles anyway.

footnote: baseball knowledge required for above analogy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.