NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

i am back

1. 5,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19589
    Hi guys.

It has been an honour for me to be moderated and suspended for the causes I was defending. Everyone knows what they were about. No need to talk about them again in deed. They are all engraved to everyone's mind now.

Who was right, who was wrong..?
    Who was fair, who was unfair..?
    It's all clear now.

Anyway. Let's look at the result;
    Here it is...

Stock price is 73.50c..!

It is my belief that the success is here coming from the fundamental analysis. The technical analysis is collapsed. Thanks to our great TA guy EWOB that he declared the defeat on the other thread.

We have belief in the fundamentals and never let the control of this thread to traders. This is the second strong reason of this success. Traders and TA guys sold out but they could never buy in back again. They have all become diminished stars in the space, very far from our NSE planet. (There are small trades now but they are very much scared).

I was all the way saying that those big volumes happening every day, every week were accumulations..! (See post #: 7858240). I was also saying that this was an express train, wouldn’t stop in every station (See post #: 7854310)

I believe the quality of the posts have made a big difference on this result. Poster "ikarumba83" was saying this clearly (Post #: 7734161) on Feb.2nd when the sp was only 34.50c;

"...I would say that after reading the posts regarding NSE for the past few months (having bought in back when the sp was down at the 16c mark) I find the majority of the conversations very informative and interesting! In fact the main reason I have not sold out completely (especially when up in the high 30's) is because of the quality of the comments made here."

(I hope he/she is still here, haven’t sold out like Kozzie – sorry for you Kozzie!)

So, people don't sell and are normally being manipulation-proof when they know a lot about what they are holding.

I have made a detailed calculation for the volumes and accumulation cost of the buyers for the last 10 weeks. According to my data, sp may go up to $1.20-$1.30 before drilling.

Good luck. Good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.