NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

makeBank..strachan put a $40 potential price target on BRU if...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    makeBank..strachan put a $40 potential price target on BRU if all unconventional targets can be accessed. I have read the report and it's pretty optimistic but it is possible.

Both NSE and BRU are potential stocks to lock away for a few years. BRU imo have better leverage because it's the Canning acreage that's making these stocks fire and BRU still own a large land acreage at 100% owned. The rest in JV is 50% owned. Something that some NSE holders fail to realise. The areas 100% owned are also south of the Ungani oil discovery and South East of the recent Valhalla Wells. The Laurel formation appears to trend onto these 100% owned licenses. Thats more great news for NSE as they own a large amount of shares in BRU. I really dont think NSE will be selling any of their BRU shares anytime too soon. AWE must be kicking themselves right now for flogging its 13.3 per cent stake in BRU for 70 cents per share.. Dumb move. :)

I also would like to add..anatol has good research but if he could have more of an open mind then there would be less issues on this thread. Investors have the right to trade the dips..charts..what ever they want to do. All opinions should be welcome. At the end of the day it wont stop the SP going up if it's supposed too.

NSE has been moving up thanks to BRU but I remember the amount of times I was attacked when I said BRU was assisting with the sector and the charge upwards for NSE. Anatol labelled me as an X-trader..a promoter..what ever you want to call it. lol. Not that it worried me. My fund is going up and thats all that matters.

If BRU went to $10 with NSE owning 15 million shares well theres 150 million. This isn't placing any valuation on their own acreage and dealings. Its crazy to see the potential with all the Canning Basin plays atm. It's one of the reasons I also jumped in on OBL. A bit late..but hey..almost another 100% gain in a few weeks. When the bigger boys are running the smaller fish will follow.

Anyway I think NSE holders on this thread refer more to BRU than what we do to NSE over on the BRU thread. It's probably because BRU are actively drilling with their owned rig. NSE will spud soon enough but until that time comes BRU will continue to drag NSE to higher highs. BRU will experience further gains if Paradise-1 deepening hits pay. It will confirm if Laurel formation extends to this well. It is 21km west nor-west of Valhalla-2.

Streitberg has mentioned the following.

"We are planning to confirm this by testing the Laurel Formation outside the immediate Valhalla area, initially with the deepening of the Paradise well, which is about 21 kilometers to the west nor-west of Valhalla-2 and the drilling of another well to the east of the current Valhalla wells. If the accumulation is present across this area as we have interpreted it to be, our view is that the greater Laurel Formation accumulation has the potential to hold in excess of 20 TCF of recoverable gas and hundreds of millions of barrels of liquids."

Massive numbers. Can it be extracted economically? Many questions still need to be answered.

Good luck all..ohh and continue to enjoy the ride on the BRU train.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.