QTK quiktrak networks limited

i am back..........., page-8

1. 56,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    There are a lot of kids on here who invest $500 - $5000 on a stock then pray. Inbetween lectures or p/t work, they abuse others who have made serious investments.

That being said, everyone has a right to their opinion, but unsubstantiated one liners ala perfect stage are just plainly unacceptable. You need to develop the hide of an elephant here Judge as these people who provoke are only trying to flog you with a warm lettuce that they found oustide of Mcdonalds so a to make their day seem a lot better when they have to count how many sesame seed on each bun hour after hour.

I sometimes invest upward of $100K on one single share - this is my job - once you sort out who is bona fide on HC it is an excellent source of info and fun. Just ignore or learn to deal with the kinder provocateurs and toughen up is my advice. Investing is tougher than any sport - this is dawg eat dawg.

Already up 14% on QTK with plenty more to come in the next few days - we will see a further jump tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.