AZL 6.67% 1.4¢ arizona lithium limited

i am back, page-4

1. 662 Posts.
    thanks for that post writer. very interesting indeed.

i used to follow QRS but not for a long time. was convinced bad management & low margins had failed to exploit what on the surface appeared to be a very good product.

i did not even know russeth had been replaced.

im happy to have exposure to zyl in this sector. i have been holding 10 months, feel like i know the company quite well, i trust the management (particularly nick) so happy to just leave my investment $$$ parked here until the sp is multiples higher.

our good mate was alluding to the fact that management at zyl dont have sufficient motive for zyl to perform, i am firmly to the contrary. imagine the reputation nick is going to gain from making a success story out of a company that had been written off as dead and buried! in a few years time nick could be in the running for the ceo role in just about any company he wanted to put his hand up for...

i once knew a ceo from another asx listed company (that is now on its knees) that told me he didnt care about what people thought of him because that didnt make him $$$. i think nicks attitude, demeanour, conduct and professionalism are going to provide an excellent example of just how the turtle beats the hare in a race every time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $62.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $21.83K 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 4659696 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2592780 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.