AZL 0.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

i am back, page-7

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Writer

QRS are offering in a speciality product that they developed...for scanning for explosive etc....the foray into cctv or HD is a opportunistic approach IMO....what is the software they offer with the camera....without a software platform they are just selling cameras...???

I see several companies have taken this approach only to come unstuck as the full extent of what is required becomes apparent and without techniocal expertise lose the opportunity.

ZYL has developed it's own stand alone system, which they can 'Twigg' to any clients specific requirement with software enhancements...this is ZYl's strength for me ...and all done in house.

However talk about takeover is an ever present threat for ZYL atm....and I hear that several approaches have been made since the QTK debacle...I also understand that at this point all interested parties have been politely told "No Thanks....ZYL will do fine on it's own. Thank You!'

I do however expect a re organising of this sector during 2008...and there maybe opportunities for ZYL...the most interesting for ZYL would be buying or developing their own Monitoring service capability...offering a completeness of service for clients that want external 24/7 coverage.

This would offer ZYL a passive and ongoing residual income.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $35.48K 1.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3517965 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1149392 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.