ASX 1.58% $64.41 asx limited

googly , I am probably a lot older than U-- self funded...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    googly , I am probably a lot older than U-- self funded retiree-- I have cranked up my share holdings to give us a buffer between just getting by and comfort-- now that has been depleted-- I took my eye off the game last cupla weeks cos my beloved(husband ) is in last stages of prosate cancer and I am nursing him- I will spend my last dollar if necessary to keep him at home in comfort- b8$%3 the shares-- I will just go on the pension I see these old pensioners no matter how stupid or profligate -they have no worries - they can rely on having their money in the bank each fortnight--much easier than trying to keep on top of income via investments- Also if the worst happens to u and U do the lot u can claim some sort of pension- mental stress or something- then U will have an easy life like all the bludgers on some sort of Gov handout that I see affording takeaway and leisurely dining when I race into Town to attend to my "managing Money' chores. Just think instead of sweating over a puter U will be able to go to the beach .Sincerely,take heart, all the Best--

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.