ASX 1.58% $64.41 asx limited

Googly2 things1) Hope you didnt sell (unless you got the dreaded...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Googly

2 things

1) Hope you didnt sell (unless you got the dreaded call)....no use in selling.....its pointless....you HAVE to ride it out...could take 6 months...I'm thinking 14-24 months more like it...sorry, but its all over for all of us....only time can heal these wounds and recoup the losses...

2) life goes on....you know, some clown on here recently said would anyone amputate their legs for a chance to have been out of the stockmarket back in Novembers....or something to that affect.....I thought to myself, "if someone offered me $100 million dollars I wouldn’t even cut off my pinkie"......wouldn’t do it.....on principle alone, let alone the love for life.......you see what I’m saying here?......life umero uno, money 2nd!

So accept your losses (btw, mine are disgusting and I'm guttered and embaressed), have a wine and realise that your stocks will one day be back in the green...until then, its c'est la vie stockmarket…....the glory days have ended

you know what, I'm going to go buy a little German Shepard puppy I think (two actually)....I'm over greed demonising my mind and life....its time to start caring for someone....its time to walk away

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.41
Change
1.000(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $12.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.49 $64.41 $63.39 $28.91M 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18000 $64.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.43 629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.