DDT 14.3% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

i am brian and so is my wife!, page-13

1. 3 Posts.
    After following this discussion and a long history of watching both DDT and DataTrace and watching it's board, management, staff and the whole package from more than one direction over the last couple of years I have to say that bottled is more on the money than kiwiplayer who seems to have an agenda (would possibly be a member of current staff by the tone of talk and would guess possibly one fighting to stay in the game) perhaps we have one from either side here but I can only say run, run, run I personally would not be investing large sums into either company. Go and spend some time in the office and environment and you may think differently no passion, no love for the product and very little remaining or entered the fray that really has any idea. Lots of management (far too much!) with very little productivity and results. Unfortunately the last few months has rung the death knell look around very little is as it seems and kiwiplayer probably knows more than most but will continue flailing arms. Any reason you assume bottled is a he and where do you get the inside info on what bottled paid and sold shares. Seems lots of hidden agendas much like within the company and offices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 137

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18361068 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1309872 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.