DDT 14.3% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

The thing that makes me laugh leftie is that your first ever...

1. 85 Posts.
    The thing that makes me laugh leftie is that your first ever post on Hot copper involves you slagging off other posters and DDT in general! Speaking of hidden agendas what is yours?? This is a forum the purpose been for investors both long and short to discuss how they personally feel about particular stocks and movements. Disagreeing with other posters is part of the game if we all believed the same thing none of us would ever make money! The beauty of stocks especially spec tech stocks.
    It¡¦s obvious by my post that I have money vested in DDT I disclose that I do! I have been accumulating at every price I believe to be a bargain, like most traders do. The fact of the matter is that I have made money out of this stock and my chart analysis says that I will make a lot more once an announcement is made.

If you want to contribute why don¡¦t you tell us why you have such a problem with management and then everyone including myself can dissect what you are saying and choose to take it on board or ignore it. IMO management has done a very good job with this one and it is early days for some of the exciting technologies in the pipeline!

Good luck to all both long and short and if you don¡¦t agree with my analysis ignore or debate with me don¡¦t accuse me of pumping up a failure stock because this one is far from it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 137

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18361068 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1309872 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.