CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

i am chillin

1. 1,858 Posts.

short sellers became more aggressive from 9th March, Bloomberg reported 14 days later CPL have shortlisted suitors and the short selling has been increasing with intensity since.

Could a suitor who missed out be buying? or could a short lister find a perceived advantage with negotiating terms for $400+ million transaction at $1.50 than $2 share price? Could save them tens of millions at project level.

Aust has bottleneck infrastructure issues, and a mining tax Rio is exposed to, so I welcome any projects being put off and once super profits from gas are eroded thermal will be back on the map, our project is approx 7 years away from full steam.

Talk of management being shady? Well I would agree if our chairman held 200,000 shares but since he owns close to 30% of cpl (fully diluted), he has a stronger interest than all of us to see this turn a dollar..

Less than 7 weeks till some finance is announced along with a Vista South upgrade, I would say into's are waiting for funding uncertainty to be resolved.

I will relax till then.

ALL just my opinion

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.