ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

i am done

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have had it with this company. Given the spread of buyers no point event contemplating selling as it is so thin. This one if for the drawer (hopefully not the bin just yet).

Someone is offloading bit by bit. They are off the radar as they hold less than 5%. I have requested a current shareholder registry listing to see who is offloading. Not that it really matters.

This company needs to rehire its PR people (or hire someone). Why is it that to find any news article you need to revert to Hotcopper or Google. Isoft, you have a Website, release postitive information on it. Rather than plaster your cr&p shareprice on the home page (as if that's something to boast about!, whoo hoooo we are now at $0.05 cents (mind you thats rounded up)), why not mention the renewal of contracts that have occurred yesterday.

Its depressing enough going on your web page to be reminded of the shareprice. I am sure your clients take 2 when they see it. Maybe you should also add a chart and show them the downside of Mount Everest.

A few questions?
    - What is happening with CSC and NHS? are we together or have we broken up. Can you at least give us an update?
    - Whats new in the pipeline, signed anyone up that is worth mentioning?
    - Is the For Sale sign up on any components, any nibbles?
    - How are those banks going, any update in relation to upcoming debt committments and convertible note issues?
    - How is our best Bud Oceanic Capital, are they still our friends or are they going to dump us.

The lack of information (and debt) is killing this company. Perhaps, ignore the questions above and just give us some poisitive news on wins. Its probably not approprate for ASX announcements but its sure as hell worht while to go on the website!

Lots of love, a disgruntled shareholder in need of some love and attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.