NAG 0.00% 2.0¢ nagambie resources limited

I am excited!!!!, page-65

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    No mate.....these are good people and great contributers of knowledge, opinion and research.
    Your posts are perceived as toxic, totally negative and without a hint of you being interested because you're a shareholder.
    You seem to just be bitter against this company, for what reason only you can tell.
    The reality is though that imo, you are trying to harm other shareholders through your seemingly vengeful postings on a company that we have not only invested in monetarily, but also intellectually.
    If you've been harmed or hurt in life, I'm truly sorry. But please, let it go mate. A very good outlook I think is just to "do no harm" in life. I really have read your posts and opinions, but don't agree with them. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and yours have been respectfully declined. This is no vendetta against you.....its just that no-one is listening and you have zero influence.
    My confidence is vested with NAG......the end!
    My hope is that you Rosello/Stretch, find something that stimulates you, excites you and you find a positive, passion filled influence in your life. I'm sure that you wish that for others also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71759 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.