MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

We all know now that JL only sticks his head up (which one I'll...

1. 1,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    We all know now that JL only sticks his head up (which one I'll let you decide) when he wants something. He clearly and intentionally chose to ignore share holder communications for the majority of this year, thereby I submit failing to act in shareholders interests as evidenced by the deal he now wishes to strike with Hartree (which only highlights how incompetant his skills are in terms of negoation etc). On top of that, you have a company employing staff for positions that were not neccessary or essential (and remember - by JL's own admission they have NOT reached name plate capacity with significant delays) thereby drawing down on operational funds (and throwing them away to community organisations). JL clearly has been pushing his own agenda for some time now and it sickens me (and others I suspect) that he now has the nerve to say he wants to protect Mallee employees (at the sole expence of shareholders). An in depth investigatve peice of journalism needs to be undertaken, exposing (by example) the risk(s) to mum and dad investors who invest with a fellow called John Lamb (or similiar) running a company. John Lamb - YOUR FIRED!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.