GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gonenowhere your not alone, I am currently down about 25% on my...

1. 21 Posts.
    gonenowhere your not alone, I am currently down about 25% on my gold shares portfolio. I have not been trading for long but the stock market has taught me some very costly lessons.
    I research in depth the fundamentals of the shares I intend to buy and use the limited charting skills that I have to time my entry but still I find myself in the same situation your in with quite large paper losses. Its frustrating to say the least
    and leaves me wondering WHY.
    BUT THERE IS HOPE because just when you begin to get used to the loss (mentally write the loss off) you get an unexpected announcement that gives that share a lift and brings your hope back to life.
    I am not the person to advise on share trading or investing as Im still a novice but I can say that no matter how much paper losses you have NEVER give up HOPE, nothing is worth you getting upset or depressed over.
    gonenowhere the sun will shine tomorrow and you will have better days, keep your head up,stay positive and think about your family and friends they are what really matters in this life. God Bless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.