BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

so what are the tonnages grades that you used? i understand that...

1. 244 Posts.
    so what are the tonnages grades that you used?

i understand that there are other projects but i think most ppl will agree that its the tungsten ones that are probably most viable. WW is early stage so not much can be attributed to that.

KIS have just gone into a trading halt. I think they have resources of around 13mt at 0.6%. This is one of the higher grade tungsten resources out there. they have just gone into a trading halt and will announce the finalisation of their JV with Hunan Nonferrous Metal Corp Ltd (chinese based company). the deal that they have struck is for a 50:50 JV, HNC will contribute 50% of the CAPEX and will loan KIS the rest of the money at 8% (ie normal rates) estimated to cost $110m to get the mine back up and running. KIS are going to produce 300,000mtu pa at approx cost of $100/mtu

based on that previous thread Mt C is 7mt at 0.3-0.5%. so approximately half the size and possibly grade. KIS's mkt cap is $30m whereas RAU's is $60m with further dilution to occur to purchase Mt C and raise addition capital to complete a feasibility study.

i look forward to RAU releasing some results on Mt C and WW so we can do some non hypothetical calcs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.