BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hey BearI have seen a couple of different theories now on Mt...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey Bear

I have seen a couple of different theories now on Mt Carbine and whats thought to be in it.

Older references site that Carbine contains tens to hundreds of millions metric tonnes of ore but the grade may be around the 0.2 percent WO3.

These historical references I believe they have got the tonnage right but based on newer testing / extraction using the open pit bulk mining methods...the grade is going to be around the 0.5 % WO3 and quite possibly better.

You are right....we need the juice on carbine from management. The releasing of this info could be done now but Kelly is probably days off having the negotiations complete with the vendor.

I know we dont have a Verkhne-Kayrakty mine here (russia 872,000 metric tons of tungsten in 1.1 million metric tons of WO 3 in the ore), thats the worlds biggest tungsten mine. But I think the RAU tonnage will be huge (coule be 100 million tonnes or more) and the ore grade is underestimated and based on studies completed in 1975.

Anyway...we are getting real close now to knowing more. Today we should see drill results not relating to Carbine and in another 12-14 days or about 7 trading days.....we should have all the info on Carbine....the price to get it...whats RAU think is in it etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.