LYC 2.68% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

i am going to push for an egm

1. 3,760 Posts.
    OK listen up.

here is my email address:

my hc unsername at bigpond dot com

I am going to start the wheels in motion to push for an EGM.

I am pushing for only one agenda item on the EGM. A vote for full suspension of LYC's ASX listing.

I have initial reasons to believe that there may be grounds for this, so I want to vote on it as a part owner of the business.

If you are interested please email me with your HC username and amount of stock you are holding.

I have started this process off HC as well. It’s a case of first past the post of either 100 shareholders or 5%of the company in terms of stock issued.

I am in no mood for jokers or questions. There is only one agenda item. You are either in or out. After I get the right numbers, at this point you will need to be willing to chip in for the legal fees and then obviously disclose who you are. If you want to remain anonymous in the HC sort of way (from the point of view of me not knowing who you are) I will work with the lawyers on a way for you to provide your details and details of holdings to them without me on the loop on this to correlate your holdings or username with who you really are.

As for the legal fees, it will be the minutest fraction in terms of cost as compared to what you may have “lost” in share price decline while the misunderstanding continues. If a 100 or more of us chip in an equal amount it would not be burdensome at any rate. And you may be surprised how institutional holders vote.

When I hit either 5% or 100 shareholders, I’ll engage counsel. A top tier firm from Sydney to draft the request so that there are no f_-k ups and so the request cannot be challenged or knocked over.

Don’t email me asking questions about what a suspension of quoting LYC will mean. IF you don’t understand or don’t like the idea of this just don’t email me.

If you really are “long” and “long term” then you won’t care whether your securities are able to be bought or sold on an exchange or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
0.170(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.44 $6.55 $6.43 $12.35M 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 63738 $6.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 20817 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.