LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

i am impressed with management, page-7

1. 702 Posts.
    here we have

1) Increasing volume and a breakout on the charts from previous resistance (back in jan) of 7cents, next stop should be 10cents
    2) Any day we should get another 2mill$ placement @ 20cents and the $20million investment tap turned on

3) New Chairman spruiking awareness of FWL. Which is what was missing, Awareness. They should do some roadshow presentations as well.
    4) DSO drilling should be well on the way by now, and more Magnatite results due.

I keep trolling through other ironore speccies, that have funding issues, management battles, billions of shares capping upside. One has a merger going on, delays delays So many just seem to have anchors left right and centre, and are twice 3 times the market cap of FWL.

It also seems the market for FWL was used to Spring tree dumping cheap shares, you didnt have to buy @ market as spring tree would just sell it to you if you were in the depth. No more days like that.

FWL is full steam ahead. Admin costs are minimal, and she is finally getting some exposure. The only issue I have is Sin- Tang, but given they paid 15cents per share, any share sale down here is a big loss for them, and good riddence I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.