RAW 0.00% 0.8¢ rawson oil and gas ltd

Grangeh,Yes that was me at 11.37am this morning (check comsec...

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Grangeh,

Yes that was me at 11.37am this morning (check comsec course of sales). It was one 100,000 order - the different parcels are the different sellers that were sitting at 25c.

But I've got know idea why there is a XT (CROSS-TRADE) next to some of those parcels????

I'm not worried about the sp, I'm looking purely the following:

1. miniscule market cap ($16m);

2. Hardie being the majority shareholder; although I'm sure his 21% stake is small change;

3. The QHGP connection - www.qhgp.com.au;

4. The propsectivity of the exploration sites.

5. Sesimic and drilling activity is farmed out to companies with a vested interest in RAW permits;

6. ATP873 is next to Lacerta (see Sunshine Gas)and is on the RBP. It is free-carried by TRUENERGY earning a farmin of 85%.

7. ATP 983 and 901 in Surat Basin (Energetica 25%, Hardie Energy 50%) to be managed by RAW - prospective for oil and gas.

8. Pedirka Basin - 2b bbl oil - see Central Petroleum farmin.

9. Pedirka Basin - farmout to Great Southern Gas. Unlisted. Here is the excluded offer term sheet: http://www.mpsecurities.com.au/Publications/2008/Great%20Southern%20Gas%20Term%20Sheet%20April%202008.pdf

The proposal is to assign the rights for non-conventional resources (Coal Seam Methane and tight gas) in the northern portion of EP 97 for an initial 16m shares in Great Southern Gas plus a 3pc royalty.

10. Once the Great Southern farmin is finalised RAW will own 23.5% of the co.

So basically it has a good spread of oil, natural gas and CSM plays. I like it, a bit of a punt, but I am a big fan of the Pedirka basin and it's future. Untapped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.