MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Oh the irony, You probably didn't even notice but I was...

1. 17,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Oh the irony, You probably didn't even notice but I was uncharacterisicaly quiet this afternoon. That's because I was confused. The stock market will do that to you. There were two compelling arguments out there. Each valid and each at the other end of the spectrum. On one hand there was the company making report yesterday that makes the MPO SP want to head to the heavens. On the very other extreme there are general market conditions, triggered by events in China, that point to a correction coming this way soon.

Posters argued today this way and that today and both made extremely good arguments. Whatever is a boy to do ?? The suddenly one of my fellow posters, whose name eludes me at present, gave me the answer albeit in the back to front sort of way. He posted that because of the imminent correction he had lightened his holding of MPOOA.

Eureka !! I said to myself. "Self" I said " instead of running from MPOOA, run towards it". And so I did. I sold most of my MPO holding and bought the same amount in MPOOA. Why in God's previously green earth there is a discount in MPOOA Vs MPO is beyond me but who am I to argue. If there is not a correction I still have access to as many MPO(oa) shares as before AND I have the cash to convert AND then some. But if there is a correction ---- well sure, i am going to take more of a pounding in the paper worth of my MPO stock. But who cares. Where is MPO headed ?? A correction will most likely last days, weeks, and at this stage probably at the worst, months. And if in the short term things get real bad I now have a bag of cash to buy, and you probably guessed by now, more MPO.

And as tonight wears on the DOW futures are sinking lower and lower. I can feel a bag of cheap MPO shares coming on !!

Yes, it's true, I love MPOOA almost as much as Mrs Nine Lives. But don't tell her. If you do then I will deny this conversation every happened. I"ll tell her it was all T4P's idea !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.