NTU 4.17% 2.5¢ northern minerals limited

Wise move as always nana,It seemed to me the share price was...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Wise move as always nana,

It seemed to me the share price was getting ahead of itself and it was time to take profits. Next week will be interesting. NTU is attracting significant investor interest. I'm anticipating that the share price will be well supported but it is time for a period of consolidation.

The company has already collected a substantial database on their Browns Range HREE prospect and it hasn't all been announced. I am expecting more metallurgical results over coming weeks but these may not be announced until after the reporting period. We will probably get something announced around the time of the coming general meeting.

It won't be drilling results according to this ASX release from early December 2010.

"The Company is currently in the process of designing the 2011 drilling program at Browns Range. Drilling is planned for Q2 2011 with a minimum of 5,000m expected in the first phase. Follow-up phases later in the year will be dependent upon the initial results. Drilling targets have initially been outlined at the four priority targets; Area 5, Area 5 North, Wolverine and Gambit. Detailed airborne magnetic and radiometric surveys and regional soil sampling are also proposed for 2011."

http://www.northernuranium.com.au/files/announcements/Browns%20Range%20Ore%2006-12-2010%20pdf.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $147.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $256.2K 10.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1611195 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1458833 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.