MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

i am in, page-6

1. 1,673 Posts.
    I think Nine Lives is one of our most respected and contributory posters - and he doesn't insult people - AND has a good sense of humor.

I admire him for laying all his cards on the table in so much detail. And I believe he does so to help people formulate their own trading patterns - so that he feels he is helping people.

He also has the honesty to reveal he has had a trading disaster in the past. Not many own up to their failures -we just hear about the successes.

WE can all post smart one-liners - which mean absolutely zilch. And be cryptic - and funny - and superficial.

I agree that it is concerning to see the price close at these levels.

And, as NL says - this is NOT an MPO admiration society. Better to be honest - not ramp up or down - but of course some will - and are!

If we can all pool our views and, in the case of the more skilled, charting and other analysis, then it makes for a very good forum.

But NO forum can move the price - or work miracles.

We all have to do what we have to do in our own circumstance. And sometimes such decisions are very tough.

Have a good weekend everyone. BTW -where is Trading Matrix folks?? - and I read HMM has had a dialect reversion. Poor thing doesn't know whether he's Arthur or Martha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.