GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I agree with you on all those points @bobsacramento. I'm just...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I agree with you on all those points @bobsacramento. I'm just waiting for the chart to catch up to the fundamentals while acquiring as much as I can. IMO if I sell, the instos win.

I forgot to mention that Australian federal policy doesn't seem to care about the environmental reasons for EVs or battery storage but they still are interested in terms of economics. People I talk to don't seem to want EVs because of climate change but they do like the idea of a full tank for less than $1.

The same people don't care much for emissions by power stations but they do understand paying the electrical bill and how much that is rising.

Snowy Hydro 2.0 is supposed to address that somewhat but large scale battery storage was never going to gain government support anyway. Small scale though, looks like the only thing stopping that is upfront capital cost. If a clever developer makes an off grid battery pack a standard feature in a line of low maintenance homes, there could be an untapped unfactored explosion. And climate change would have absolutely nothing to do with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.