FML 10.0% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

i am not a rock expert--- help!, page-16

1. 86,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

I like all this dreaming stuff ---------- the 1500gms p/t is an interesting figure --

wasn't that around some of the numbers that came up in the extremely exciting discovery under the salt that Dean was involved in?

I read that at the time the numbers weren't believable, but they turned out to be true and were the highest grades ever found anywhere.

I got that from company reports when I researched Dean - I can't remember the company now.

If someone knows where to find this info. again I would be interested -------------- from memory what interested me was what happened to their shareprice - I remember it didn't move like I thought it would - I would like to know the full story. It may have been in one of those companies that just don't do anything with what they find - well, we know that won't happen with fml - if they find something decent - it will be in the safe asap.

Who knows where elephants live? :) The things I have dreamt about in the past like this have turned out to be well up in the 90's percent accurate - so if everyone else is similar we might have one hell of a first half of the year :)

have a great day

pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.015(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $3.086K 22.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15478 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 144463 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.